Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ass Fucking Action

The other night, after I had tucked the little ones in and finished the dinner dishes, I went and took a bath. Jack was in the living room on his laptop, trying to get some work done at home. I soaked in the tub and drifted, thinking about his cock in my ass.

What was it that made me want it so much? My pussy ached at the thought. I fingered my clit, back and forth, remembering him fucking me, hard and deep. It wasn't the heat of the water that made me so flushed—it was remembering how he pounded me, made me beg, scream, cum...

I wanted his cock in my ass. My finger on my clit wasn't anywhere near enough. I couldn't deny it. When I came out of the bathroom, I was wearing nothing but a little smile. It seemed to get his attention.

When I went over to the end table and dug under the Reader's Digests for the K-Y, his eyes brightened. I tossed the white tube on the coffee table, put a couch cushion on the floor, and knelt on it. Without a word, I went to my hands and knees and presented my ass to him. I heard him whistle, long and low, but I didn't move.

My breath was coming fast and shallow. My ass up in the air felt cool and it was tingling. I heard him closing his laptop, moving it aside, standing. Still, I waited, feeling that tingling spreading through my pelvis. I felt dizzy and weak when I heard him unzipping his pants.

"Spread your ass open for me." His voice was low. Commanding. I reached both hands back, going down to the floor on my shoulders, and opened myself to him, using my fingers to spread my cheek as wide as I could. He groaned, and I heard the sound of his hand stroking his cock. I didn't look, though. I just kept my eyes closed, waiting.