Sunday, July 20, 2008

Horny chick gets assfucked

I grab a large bottle of lube and ask you to raise your legs some and get comfortable. You comply because you love when I ask you to do things, it turns you on to be submissive. I lick your hole with my tongue, nibbling here and there, circling your hole with my tongue to relax you, mmm, you moan with pleasure and it makes me more aggressive with my tongue, mmm, fuck you are so sexy. I lube my finger and circle your hole again, you are very relaxed and I enter you with my finger as your moans get louder and you beg me to fuck you. I take my time, I don't think you are quite ready and I put more lube on my fingers as I go inside and feel you relax, and then I add another finger, reaching in and exploring your ass. OMG, it is so hard not to just rape your ass, I am so turned on and so fucking wet. I reach for my cock and snap it onto the holder. I lube it good as you watch me stroking my huge cock, you are licking your lips in anticipation and I am purposely teasing you and watching your hole expand in readiness for me.

I stick the tip at your hole and you push your hips up to me, and my cock enters you, your moans are loud and sexy and I want to fuck you, I go into you and I lay on top of you as you reach down and kiss me and push my ass into you, pushing my cock more into your ass, and I become very turned on, very wet and my hips start rocking to the rhythm of our kissing, more and more aggressive and I start pounding you so hard, you cum over and over again, I feel it on my belly and it feels so warm, so good, oh fuck baby, I am going to wear you out. I tell you how good it feels and you tell me you want more, you ask me not to stop fucking you, oh baby, we are both cumming from the excitement. When I pull back, you push your ass more toward me, you want to keep it deep in you. Finally we are both exhausted and soaked, you can smell our cum in the air, you are thirsty and as I pull out you ask me to sit on your face so you can eat every drop. OMG, your tongue feels good in me. You remove the cock from it's harness and dive in deep, smearing my juice all over your face and eat me until I cum again. Oh fuck I want you. I love you so fucking much.