Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hard Assfuck

I am not aware as you take more gel from the container. You return to the massage, now working on my legs and occasionally my behind, teasing me. You run you hands along my thighs and down my calves, then back up.

Again you tease me, running your finger between my legs and up to my lower back. You are very much turning me on. I purr again as you slip a finger inside me for a second, only to remove it and tease my other side. You, too, are also becoming quite turned on.

The massage is soon forgotten as our minds move to other plans. You play with me more, teasing and trying to make me as aroused as possible. You are doing a very good job. Your fingers dip inside and pull out, slick from my juices.

Once again, they run up my backside, moving in circles around it, spiraling to the center. One presses inside a tiny bit, stretching me a little. I moan softly and raise myself to you, urging you to go deeper. You push farther inside, pausing for a moment to let me get used to the sensation. Gently, you begin to insert another.

I spread my legs wider to give you easier access, and purr as you take to opportunity. Straddling me, you position your tip between my thighs. The wetness coats you as you slowly, teasingly, move into me. I move to my knees to help you gain better entrance.

You slide easily into me, enjoying the feeling as much as I do. Reaching around, you play with my clit as you take me. Your free hand moves again to my behind and a finger slips inside.