Sunday, July 20, 2008

Babes assfucked in the opera

Just then the opera starts. The lights dim further and the band starts to play.

I cannot be bothered with that at present as I spin you round and push you face first to the wall. I move your feet further apart as you splay your hands out on the wall, sticking your bottom out as you do so. I kneel behind you again and this time I wet my finger and start to push it at your anus. You start to push back as I spit at your entrance, making it wet with saliva.

"Let me in, Missy" I say playfully.

I suddenly feel you relax, and you swallow my finger up to my fist. I begin a rhythm as I stand up, fingering your ass. I grip your hair and pull your head back.

"I want you, Missy. Tell me you want my cock"

"I want it. I want it so bad. Up my ass!"

My finger starts to bang inside you roughly. You open your mouth in pleasure as I slip another finger into you. I can sense your enjoyment so I decide to help you.

I undo my trousers and let them fall to the ground. I take out my fingers and replace it with my rock, hard cock. It slides in awkwardly as I push it in. You reach round and pull your cheeks apart, making it easier for my thrusting. In to the hilt, I pull out nearly all the way, and then I start my merciless thrusting. I pick up speed as I hump your tight asshole with my cock.

"Cum in my ass" you say "Make my ass full of your cum!"

I know it won't take long with words like that coming from your sweet mouth, and sure enough I start to spurt into your ass.

"I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming in your ass! Fuck my cock! Milk it!"

I hear you groan as pump after pump of my white-hot semen streams into you. I finish, and pull out of you. You spin round and squat before me, taking my softening cock into your slick, painted mouth. I see a blur between you legs as you rub my cum into your ass as it flows from your asshole. You expertly suck my cock into hardness again, sunning your tongue over my glans.