Sunday, July 20, 2008

Girl Fucked UP The Ass

I felt his callouses gently abrading my smooth thigh, and knew, right then and there, that I wanted those hands all over my body. I sighed deeply, and his hands continued to rub. Slowly, he moved them higher, closer to my ass. I knew he had plans too, which was okay with me!

When his thumbs slid under my bodysuit, I squirmed and moaned, letting him know I was enjoying this. He then stood up, pulling me up with him. "Just for a second, Shawn. Then I'll finish your massage." With a sudden movement, he tore my bodysuit off of me, leaving me naked. I was startled, but the look in Zachary's eyes when he looked at my tits, then my hairless mons turned me on. He pulled me to him, and kissed my mouth hard, sucking my tongue into his mouth. He nipped at my lips, and his hands pulled at my nipples.

Then, just as suddenly, he pushed me back to the mat, on my stomach. He pushed my legs apart and knelt between them. "God, what an ass you've got Shawn! I've been watching you for weeks, planning this. I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't want to walk!"

He leaned back, and stood up. I watched in the mirror as he stripped off, and saw his thick cock pointing to the sky. He got back onto the floor, and pulled my hips toward him, so that my pussy was open and exposed to his gaze. He pushed my head back to the floor, and I watched him in the mirror again. With no warning, he buried his face in my cunt, sucking my clit hard into his mouth. "OH!" I screamed. I could feel his tongue licking my slit, then plunging deep inside me. Then he went back and bit my clitoris. His thumbs plunged inside me next, then slick with both my juices and the almond oil, they circled around my asshole.

Slowly, he inserted one thumb into my anus, swirling it around, licking my cunt all the while. Then he put his other thumb in me, stretching me wide. His tongue moved from my wet pussy to my asshole, and he licked all around it too.

Zachary leaned up then, and took his hard cock in one hand. He aimed it, then drilled straight into my pussy. He groaned a little, and said, "I'm gonna fuck you hard, baby, you're gonna scream for me!"

I hadn't been quiet so far, moaning and encouraging him with sexy words. He lunged into me a few times, balls slapping against my clit. Then he pulled out, rubbed the head of his now glistening cock against my asshole, and started to push into me there.

I whimpered at the pain, but he kept stuffing his cock into my ass. He finally pushed all the way in, and stopped. Grabbing my hips with hard hands, he said, "Alright now, baby, scream for me. My cock is gonna drill your ass, and I'm gonna let my cum spurt into you."